Here are some quick things to do to make your Earth Day matter ...
- Get in the garden
- Plant a tree or some wildflowers
- Pick a stretch of road and do a little spring clean-up. There seems to be trash everywhere!
- Make some Earth-Friendly cleaning products
- Use your bike and leave the car in the garage.
- Turn off the lights for an hour.
- Buy a compost bin
- Watch a documentary on the Earth.
- Go on a nature walk.
And don't forget to keep the rest of the family involved in whatever you do! The kids will love a new activity or to just learn the importance of the change you're making.